General information for completing the application form
1. You MUST be resident in the Civil Parish of Clifford and be under 25 years of age.
2. Your application needs to be made no later than 2 months after expenditure has been made.
3. It is essential that “actual” and “request” amounts are entered.
4. Your request may be for one or more areas of support. Please indicate all those that apply.
5. Normally, the form should be completed by the applicant. If you are unable to do so or are under 13 years of age, a parent/carer may do so on your behalf.
6. Fields marked * must be completed
SECTION A Complete this section if you are the parent/carer of the applicant and
applying on his/her behalf. Otherwise go directly to Section B
SECTION B Personal Details of applicant
SECTION C Purpose of the application
Areas of support.
Please indicate all those that apply
There must be at least one entry as well as the total.